Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Two Little Music Hitlers (One Way, One Music, One Reich)

From: Chris J. Valas <cv%linus@mitre-bedford.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 86 10:34:12 EDT
Subject: Two Little Music Hitlers (One Way, One Music, One Reich)
Posted-Date: Thu, 24 Jul 86 10:34:12 EDT

>Re:  IED abuse
>
>In the digest, I have toned down your little flame to IED a bit.  I
>know -- I'm worse than Reagan and the Nazis all put together, but we
>can be a little more civil in our abuse, can we not?
>
>                       -Doug

No.  IED is one of the least-interesting, most-irritating jerks I have
ever had to suffer through.  Anyone who habitually refers to himself
in the third person should be SHREDDED.  YOU have almost a one-track
mind, but IED is HIDEOUSLY boring.  I am not a Kate fanatic; hers is
one of MANY musics, but I read love-hounds for everything NOT about
her.  She has been done to death.  I'll find his address and do it
myself.  Would you have toned it down if I had been insulting Krantz
instead of one of your kindred spirits?  I doubt it.  Kate's heart
should be taken off your sleeve and put back in your pocket where it
belongs.

I can't wait to read how you reworded my posting.  Goebbels would have
loved you.  Why don't you go work for the John Birch Society?  They
could use a little help computerizing their mailings....

Chris Valas