Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Is IEDreaming or what?

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 86 19:04:33 EDT
Subject: Re: Is IEDreaming or what?

> From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA

> IED agrees that there is no intrinsic merit in BC, only ancillary
> interest stemming entirely from their association with KT.
> Whether their music is good or not is immaterial. It is enough
> that they have worked with the greatest living human being.

Kate Bush the "greatest living human being"???  That's ridiculous.
Dear Love-Hounds readers, I implore you, please let us keep things in
the proper perspective.  Kate the "greatest living human being"???

Kate is no mere human being, she is a God!  Please try to keep this in
mind before you speak heresy.

			Kate saves,

			Doug