Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Reply to IED

From: James B Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 86 9:48:58 EDT
Subject: Reply to IED

Dear IED:

	I thought the directive of this digest was to discuss all music,

not just Ms. Bush.  Face it, some of you could probably use a vacation

from her New Age pseudo-mystiktism.  Doug, perhaps you could clarify

your description about the intent of this digest.

	Another question that bothers me:  has the PMRC rated Kate yet?

Will the Meese Kommision decide she is pornographic and slap her in leg-

irons if she ever comes back to the states?  Can I get pictures if they

do?  Kate in bondage, yow.

						jimboy

p.s.  Sue - cool Swans review.  Now if only I could find de damn vinyl.