Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Smithereens

From: think!caip!unirot!fidelis
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 86 16:09:47 edt
Subject: Smithereens

The Smithereen's album was released two or more years ago, and was not that
impressive.  I cannot believe it is getting so much hype nowadays.
I guess it has something to do with me hearing it all so many times before
on Rutgers U. and Princeton radio...aren't they all from Jersey?  The guitarist
owns a video rental place in New Brunswick...  Tho' I must admit, I was never
impressed by their material.

Is the ART OF NOISE worth seeing in concert? Or do they just turn on a tape
deck while we watch???

                                          Fidelis Orozco
                                          caip!unirot!fidelis