Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

records

From: think!caip!unirot!fidelis
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 86 01:47:02 edt
Subject: records

Peter Murphy's newest single has been out...and it is good. It's...dance
music!  Take DALIS CAR and make the beat heavier and faster.
However, I still think Love and Rockets are much better...I mean, in musical
style.

Also got a Sigue Sigue Sputnik bootleg cassette - Croydon 10/18/85...
(I really wanted to know how they sounded like without spening hours
in a studio mixing a song)...and they sound AWFUL!  blech...barfo...
They are BAD...  All songs have the same drum track, pretty much the
same synth, Matin Degville would occasionally yell a lyric out and it would
echo, also some film clips would be played, and that annoying guitar!
It has about 10 or so songs on it, thank god they've only released
LOVE MISSILE F1-11 and 21st CENTURY BOY...I don't think I can handle the other
junk!

oh yeah	...
what was the name of the group that does the song PSYCHOFUCKADELIC?
it from an album titled BABY YOU BUM ME OUT...blah blah blah (I forget
the rest of the title).
it sounds like thrash/funk/pschedelia

a must buy! -> BEDLAM's version of the Lost in SPace THeme!

g'nite!
Fidelis