Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WFNX is trying to drive me crazy!!!

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Sun, 18 May 86 04:03:06 EDT
Subject: WFNX is trying to drive me crazy!!!

I requested "Don't Give Up" (the PG/KB duet) and instead they played
"No Self Control" (a PG song with KB doing bvox, the DJ said on the
air "Okay Cambridge, you wanted Peter Gabriel so here's some Kate /
Peter Gabriel").  So far I've requested this song four times.  I've
gotten "Sledgehammer", "Wuthering Heights", "Games Without Frontiers",
and "No Self Control", but no "Don't Give Up"!!!  Is there something
hideously wrong with this song?  Does it have leprosy?  Is it
blacklisted?  I don't get it....

			I won't give up...

			Doug