Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

[davidl%tekgen.tek.csnet: Clearly,]

From: Hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA
Date: Fri, 16 May 86 9:52:33 EDT
Subject: [davidl%tekgen.tek.csnet: Clearly,]

Forwarded message -----------

From: davidl%tekgen.tek.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA

this individual

>1. What, Mr. Hoffman, is "Sarcastic Orgasm"?  Have you heard of the
>Dayglow Abortions?  We got a record by them at WJHU.  I swear, it
>takes a lot to disgust me, but the cover of this album did it.  It
>depicts a cartoon Nancy and Ronald Reagan sitting down for a hearty
>meal of foetus with vegetable sauce...urp.  Noway was I going to put
>that sucker on the turntable.

has missed the ENTIRE point - which is, (1) the NEW Dayglo Abortions
album, "Feed Us Foetus", only contains PART of their earlier release,
"Out of the Womb", (2) I, God, do not HAVE a copy of this earlier release,
and (3) I will do anything, including torture small children to death
with a blowtorch, to get it.  (I'm God, right?  I ENJOY stuff like that).

Anyone, particularly YOU, !hofmann, who hasn't heard "1967", which is at
LEAST on that earlier release, hasn't heard the final word on 1960's...

hey, face it - preppies think it's IN to hate anything punk (unless it's
something "in" like the Replacements - but, then, they never were....... and
NOW, they're just...... snicker....) (still lookin' fer that mushroom cloud...)

>THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Ruptured blood vessels split

Why?  I mean, it's FUNNY!  That dork DJ is looking for somebody to agree
with it - here's your chance to dismember it!   OH, I forGOT - you've
got a college-radio fixation.  Hmmmmm..... WHY in the hell do you somehow
EXPECT college radio in deGENeral to somehow rise above the norm of
scummercial radio?  I mean, after all, college radio is just a breeding
ground for the next degeneration of teeny-pop wankoff DJ's.  It's a miracle
we get ANYthing out of it!  SHIT, hofdorker - I took the TV antenna off
the roof of my hovel and put up a high-gain FM antenna and I get ONE HARDCORE
SHOW A WEEK from 90 miles away and that's ALL THE RADIO OR TV I GET ALL
WEEK.  I refused a free cable hookup when they ran the damned electronic
sewer past my house.  Like I said - you swim in the cesspool, you're gonna
stink!

>2. The Smifs should have a record out by the end of June.  The title
>has something to do with the Queen.  I used to think they were God,
>but that was just a passing craze.  I'll still be interested in '
>hearing the new record, though.

(note - it needs to be informed that God doesn't have the first Dayglo
Abortions release, and might kill it just for fun, if he doesn't
play the one IT'S got)

HEY....... you KNOW, that station PROBABLY got that for FREEEeeeeee
from Toxic Shock - if you really wanna raise hell, !hofdingler, you
could call up Toxic Shock and explain the situation to them, and then
mail them a copy of what he wrote, AND and and.  Shit, you're into
blithering nonsense about college radio, you oughta be UP for it.

>4. I would like to pause and recommend a record to all love-hounders,
>especially those who are into Suzanne Vega.  The artiste is ANNA
>DOMINO.  Her voice and lyrics remind me of Suzanne, even though
>there is no guitar on her self-titled LP, just out as an import on
>Crepuscule.  The music...well, Sade comes close only infinitely
>cooler than that.  It's a little jazzy.  A fine, fine record.

That cum-hounds list sure must be a cesspool,if there's anybody on it
that's heard of this shit

GET A HIGH-GAIN ANTENNA AND PUT IT ON YOUR ROOF, hofdorker.  I'll even
help you get it working if it'll make you quit wanking endlessly about
crawledge radio...

----- End of forwarded messages