Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanks, and a comment...

From: ma3166ay <think!harvard!cmcl2!lanl!unmvax!unmc.cc!ma3166ay>
Date: Wed, 7 May 86 19:47:42 mdt
Subject: Thanks, and a comment...

Many thanks to all for the quick replies on what Kate has out on CD.  I
saw the "original cover" version of TKI at a CD shop here in town the other
day and am debating getting it for completeness' sake, but that would
totally blow my "impoverished student" excuse for not owning a turntable,
wouldn't it?  :-)

Now a quick comment on the current "Organon" debate . . . before I heard all
the tidbits about Orgone and so forth, it was my impression that "Organon"
was merely the song's narrator's "childish" mispronounciation of "Oregon".
The only backup I have for this theory is the copy of "The Oregon Times"
that appears in the CBusting video, but I stick to my theory until I hear
different from an authoritative source, of which there can be but one in this
debate . . .

.rne.

-----
Ernie Longmire    {{ purdue cmcl2 ihnp4 } !lanl ucbvax } !unmvax!unmc!ma3166ay
-----