Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Madonna's Wazzoo / Moody Blues

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 10 May 86 11:34:00 PST
Subject: Madonna's Wazzoo / Moody Blues

I was subjected to sitting through the first half of the top 20 countdown last
night on MTV.  While watching I made several observations.  First, Madonna is,
in my opinion, becomming one of the least attractive female performers doing
commercial music today.  I don't know about her new look, but I wouldn't
want to go near her Wazzoo for fear of transmission of the severe acne problem
she is obviously having.  Sean looks happy, she looks wretched.  Maybe he's
wearing her out.  At any rate, if she maintains her present appearance she
should probably change her name to something like Benzoila.  Secondly, it is
hard to believe that the Moody Blues still sound the same as they did in
1968.  What's really amazing is the fact that Hayward and Lodge look older
than the president.  Eventually, one would expect that androgens will catch
up with Lodge's larynx, and his voice will change.

'Gerbiling - The paws that refreshes'  [This is an example of sick humor]

John

------