Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Madonna and Kate (no comparison...calm down)

From: bu-cs!sam
Date: Sun, 4 May 86 13:54:02 EDT
Subject: Madonna and Kate (no comparison...calm down)

>And anyway, with the way Madonna's been looking lately (i.e. "Live to Tell"
>video), I wouldn't mind being stuck up her wazoo... :)

Yeah, I walked into Strawberries the other day (still desperately seeking
that song "Indoor"...why hasn't anybody told me where to find it yet?) and
I saw the 12" of "Live to Tell".  My, she's looking rather like Marilyn
Monroe there, isn't she?  CHECK IT OUT *DOUG*.... :-)

[Doug suprises us all by saying:]

>I bet you thought you'd never hear me say this, but KB's new song
>"Not This Time" that is on the B-side of her new "Big Sky" single is
>absolutlely wretched!  It sounds like Journey or something.  If this
>were released as a single in the U.S., it would probably sell
>millions.  Thank goodness it's a B-side where no one will hear it.

You hate it, Doug?  Good.  Put it on that blank tape I gave you.
I love it already  :-)

       "Why agree when it's easier not to?"

                - Shelli