Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT Stop print or not, as reader sees fit

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 86 18:54:07 EST
Subject: Re: KT Stop print or not, as reader sees fit

> From A. Marvick:

> Kate sang "Breathing" solo, accompanying herself on the piano. She
> indicated that she had no song about hunger, but felt that the theme
> of "Breathing" was related in spirit; then sang a "very silly" duet
> with "lots of naughty words".

Hey, that sounds great!  Thanks for the info!  Who do you know that
saw it?  And what is this about having no song about hunger???  What
about "Egypt"?  But yeah, probably the irony in that song goes over
most people's heads.  And Ethiopia ain't exactly Egypt.

> The live Comic Relief album is scheduled for release on Monday (a
> rush release if ever there was one, since the shows date from April
> 4 or so), and it is my understanding that both of Kate's
> contributions will be included.

What's your source for this info?  I hate to get my hopes up and then
be disappointed.

> It is immensely re-assuring to know that everyone who reads this
> agrees upon the incalculable importance which this news bears on our
> lives.

I don't know about everybody else, but I know it's incalculable for
me!  At least until I figure out how to do Z tranforms....

		"The pyramids sound lonely tonight"

		 Doug

 .