Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: DD

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 86 18:50:25 EST
Subject: Re: DD

> From: Eat fish and DIE <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>

> If this Duran Duran stuff don't stop - I swear I'm gonna
> post my 3 act play on the rise and fall of Pink Floyd.

> Youse dudes is acksing fer it....

Go fer it!  And I'll repost all the back issues of Love-Hounds with 30
page long arguments between me and Eric Roskos quibbling over the
meaning of one word in one song of a certain songstress.

But hey, "Eat fish and DIE", you told me in person that you liked
early Duran Duran.  Or were you just trying to provoke a flame out of
me?

			Hungry like the hounds,

			Doug