Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

more Eno (actually 1974)

From: hsut@ec.purdue.edu (Bill Hsu)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 86 15:55:24 EST
Subject: more Eno (actually 1974)

< John Rossi talks about incredibe live version of Baby's on Fire on 1974 >

In addition to that (actually I prefer the studio version with Fripp's
blistering guitar solo, but...), there's also one of the classic warped
covers of all time, Nico doing the Doors' "The End", with Eno, uhhh,
doodling on a synthesizer. Great bizarre stuff.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but if you line up the last names
of the musicians on that live album in the right order (Keith Ayers,
John Cale, Nico, Eno), the initials spell "acne". Silly trivia for
the day.

Bill