Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Lion Sleeps Tonight

From: Jeff Larson <larson@DRAGON>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 86 13:57 CST
Subject: The Lion Sleeps Tonight

I too have a copy of the Music for Palaces bootleg.  Unfortunately,
the second disk while labeled correctly seems to contain parts
of an early Talking Heads concert.  Judging by the crowd noise,
it was taped in a small venue.  Apparently, the manufacturer also
had some TH bootlegs that got mixed in before labeling.

I have the disk with "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and would be happy
to tape it.  The TH stuff is interesting but the sound quality is
pretty bad.

Jeff