Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Various wankerish comments on wankerish statements

From: James B Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 86 12:35:01 EST
Subject: Various wankerish comments on wankerish statements

I'm gone for 4 days and there's 40000 bytes of love-hounds when I return.
Soze I slime them all into one file for comments and here's what I got ...

>Chemicals:  What's the matter with mentioning drugs?  I thought the
>hippy era made the social acceptability of drug talk a non-subject.
>What's the matter, are all you neo-conservative wankers getting hot
>under the collar just because Hof and the boys do it up before going
>to shows?

Just want to clear my name on this ARPA distributed digest and hoping
my professional reputation isn't totally ruined - I have never advocated
in a public forum the abuse of drugs nor do I intend to.  You obviously
have me confused with another person who I won't mention.  Please don't
drag my name into this mire.

>So don't wait for the Brownshirts to usurp control
>of your little brother's mind -- buy two copies of _Three Way Tie for
>Last_ and give one to him.  Do it now before you come home for
>vacation and catch him in shiny jackboots.

Thanks, though for this gift suggestion.  My lil brothers b-day approaches
so ... hey, speaking of little brothers I get in arguments with him over
the artistic validity of Pete Townsend.  (I believe he has none and my
brother believes otherwise).  Imagine - a few years ago I would have had
the same argument with my OLDER brother.

>No artifice,
We Jam Econo.

>The repeating lyric is .. 'Down in China Lite (Like?)' whil{h leads me to
>believe the tune is called China Lite or some such.  I know that this is
>a long way from Kate Bush and the normal fare here (this is a song that could
>have easily been written by David Cassidy), but it is of special importance
>to me.
I believe this to be "China Grove" by the Doobie Brothers.

	I T ' S   H E R E !!!!!

The new SCREWDRIVER 16 song tape! Songs about White Power!!!!  only 7.99!!!!

    ... (:-)    <---- skinhead smiley ...

>Kraut in Indy tonite(must miss it)

Re:  Doug's comments about listening to music on headphones.

I mix alot of my own tunes with headphones and I wonder how many other
musicians/producers do the same ...

					Now that you all been confused ...

					       Jim