Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

"Peter Gabriel releases his first single in four years on April 14 on
Virgin.  "Sledgehammer", taken from Gabriel's fifth solo album, will
be available in the usual 7 and 12-inch formats, both backed by
"Don't Break This Rhythm".  The 12-inch features an additional track,
"I Have The Touch", a remixed version of the "Peter Gabriel 4" song."

     Just thought you might like to know...

                             -Peter Lee
                         Fuligin%umass.bitnet@wiscvm.arpa

---