Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

list request and kb on tv

From: COBLEY A (on DUNDEE DEC-10) <A.Cobley%dundee.ac.uk@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Wednesday, 9-Apr-86 11:34:21-GMT
Subject: list request and kb on tv

--------

	hi.
	  real request time,
	  any one out there got a complete or near  complete  list  of
	  list  available in the states for a lost soul on the edge of
	  the net?  NOTE i cant do any ftp as i cant do log ons across
	  the alantic so you will have to mail  them  to  me.   If  no
	  complete list exists how about getting one together from our
	  combined knowledge?

	  HEY kb was on a programme  called  the  TUBE  over  here  in
	  england this week singing a song called 'growing the ivy' (i
	  think  thats what it was called , cant be sure though), just
	  her and a piano at abbey  road  studio.   'fraid  I  couldnt
	  video  it  as  some  wanker left the tape I use in just such
	  emergencies at the wrong end .

			From your resident ageing hippy

				love and peace

				     andy.