Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sensual & erotic Dreams

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 86 00:59:42 EST
Subject: Re: sensual & erotic Dreams

> From: Lisa Renee Baker

>  Hmmmmmm, I would say that the music that I find best suited for such  a
>  time would be almost anything by Tangerine Dream. I like the "Exit" and
>  "Force Majeure" albums the best.

I agree.  Those are two great albums!

> They did most of the sound track to "Risky Business"... If anyone
> can remember the name of the song and/or the album, I would
> appreciate knowing.

Some of the music is from *Force Majeure*.  I think some of it is
also original, however.

Regarding songs for romantic moments... the NME said in their review
of HoL, 'Many a seduction scene will go down as *Hounds of Love*
grinds to a halt on the deck'.  (The review also called KB the 'the
rarest solo artist this country's ever produced'.)  I dunno, though.
I think it'd be too distracting.  I'd want to listen to the music!  I
could picture KB stuff from "The Kick Inside" though!  "Moving", "Feel
It", "L'Amour Looks Something Like You".  Oooh.

But actually, I think the most romantic song I've ever heard is
"Tapeworm" by the Meatmen.

			-Doug