Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sensual & erotic music

From: Lisa Renee Baker <lbaker%umass-boston.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 86 23:02:43 est
Subject: sensual & erotic music

 Some music for a sensual evening --
   Hmmmmmm, I would say that the music that I find best suited for such  a
 time would be almost anything by Tangerine Dream. I like the "Exit" and
 "Force Majeure" albums the best. It's not music to talk by, but definitely
 to listen to and feel. The rhythms and textures of it are slow and sensual.
 They did most of the sound track to "Risky Business" (Jeff Beck did one or
 two songs). The train scene near the end of the movie was um, passionate to
 say the least and I think that the music was appropriate. I think the song
 is from one of their previous albums (as most or all of the music was - I
 don't have the album but I've seen the movie a couple of times). If anyone
 can remember the name of the song and/or the album, I would appreciate
 knowing.
                          -- Lisa

 most of the sound track to "Risky Business" (Jeff Beck did the rest I
 believe) and the train scene at the end of that movie was um, sensual to
 say the least. The music in that scene was theirs.