Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Token love-hounds members

From: James B Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 86 8:00:56 EST
Subject: Re: Token love-hounds members

>From: lishka@puff.wisc.edu (Christopher Lishka)
>Subject: Erotic music

>doesn't start to big of a trend) another topic: the most sensual, arousing,
>and erotic (though not necessarily explicit) songs you enjoy.  I stress that
>I don't quite mean Prince saying "I sincerely want to f**k the taste right
>out of your mouth" to music (note: those are actual lyrics), just music that
>would be right for a nice sensual evening with a lover (especially music
>that makes you want to spend a nice sensual evening with someone).  So how
>'bout it?  List your favorites!

OH PUKE!  Let's TALK ABOUT DRINKING MUSIC !!!  OK the MOST SENSUAL EVENING
MUSIC IS NO MUSIC AT ALL!  TELL ME DO YOU REALLY PROGRAM YOUR LIFE WITH
MUSIC???? HOW ABOUT  TRYING SOME WHITE NOISE FOR A CHANGE?

excuse me but .... urp.

OK you want sensual music?  try piping Texacala Jones singing
Life's So Cool into "your lover's" left ear and Kate warbling
"The Big Sky" in the other!  THAT'LL REALLY TURN IT ON!

			Mark Marked (a guest on hofmann's account)