Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Terrible screw up on Cocteau Twins _Tiny_Dynamine_!!

From: seismo!cmcl2!floyd!stolaf!robertsl (Roberts, Laurence C.)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 86 23:42:32 cst
Subject: Terrible screw up on Cocteau Twins _Tiny_Dynamine_!!

I was listening to Tiny Dynamine, and noticed that a minute and 45
seconds into the song supposedly titled Pink Orange Red ( the first
on the side with the words on the label) are the "words" "Sultitan
Itan"!  This seems to mean that the songs are mislabeled.  Does
anyone have any ideas as to what titles go with what songs, and does
the problem extend to Echoes in a Shallow Bay? (which I don't own
cause they only sell the double EP set now around here.)

			Laurence Roberts
			...ihnp4!stolaf!robertsl

confidential to alfke:
I don't know how these newfangled addresses work (and neither, apparently,
does my machine) with .edu and all that -- could you send me some sort
of understandable path?