Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Video Station

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 3 Apr 86 11:36:00 PST
Subject: New Video Station

Read in yesterday's journal that there is a music videostation in NYC
or thereabouts which broadcasts, presumably OTA.  Can you furnish more
specific information :

	Does U68 mean UHF- OTA Channel 68
	Where is the transmitting facility
	What are the extents of its broadcasting range
	What do you mean by Southern CT

Since I live in the greater New London area I am not generally considered
to live in Southern CT, per se.  However, I do have some skill in building
specially designed UHF reception antennae for particular UHF frequencies.
Since the area in which my home resides is quite elevated, relative to the
surrounding countryside, and is only about 70 miles from NYC, it is conceviable
that I can recieve this station.

Thank you in advance for your response
J. Rossi
Rossi@NUSC.ARPA

P.S.  What are the Call letters of the station.  If you can't supply the info
      I will give them a call and post for anyone interested.

Thanks again.

------