Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A Boy and His Dog

From: hsut@ec.purdue.edu (Bill Hsu)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 86 14:39:40 EST
Subject: Re: A Boy and His Dog

A Boy and His Dog is adapted from the hilarious short story by Harlan
Ellison. It should be in most of Ellison's anthologies. I didn't realize
it was Don Johnson in the title role tho... Maybe someone will write a
biography like "Don Johnson --- from Cult Hero to Hip Media Mannikin":-)

Maybe I should be a little easier on Miami Vice. After all, they did play
Kate Bush (Hello Earth) and Peter Gabriel (Rhythm of the Heat). Then
again, maybe not...

Bill Hsu