Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Youngest.

From: ROBB LEATHERWOOD <ROBB-LEATHERWOOD%LADC@SYSTEM-M>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 86 21:01 PST
Subject: Youngest.
Randomness: To his dog, every man is a Napoleon. Hence the popularity of dogs. ALDOUS HUXLEY

I'm only 17.  Are you younger than that?  I wasn't offended, either, BTW.

Oh, the music in the message:

I just got the Love and Rockets Cassingle on Beggars Banquet (BEG 132C).
It has 8 tracks, but 2 are repeated.  Here's the song list:

Side 1 (EASTSIDE)
-----------------
Ball of Confusion
Inside the Outside
If There's A Heaven Above
God and Mr. Smith

Side 2 (WESTSIDE)
-----------------
Ball of Confusion (U. S. Remix)
Inside the Outside (same as EASTSIDE)
If There's A Heaven Above (Canada Mix)
God and Mr. Smith (same as EASTSIDE)

I saw the "Kate Bush" mini album, the one with Sat in Your Lap, Suspended
in Gaffa, James and the Cold Gun (live), Babooshka, and L'Enfant ????
(the Infant Kiss in French, I s'pose.)  Is there anything NEW on this
record besides The Infant Kiss?  Is James and the Cold Gun the same as
the "Kate Bush on Stage" version?  And are any of the others
remixes or anything like that?  Just curious...

Later,
  -Shoo