Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Golden Palominos question

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 86 00:20:55 EST
Subject: Re: Golden Palominos question

> From: Elgin Lee <ehl@su-navajo.arpa>

> Just checked the paper and saw that the Golden Palominos are playing
> locally (S.F.) next week.  Which brings me to the momentous
> question: when the Golden Palominos tour, who are the players?  I
> guess that Bill Laswell and Anton Fier will show up, but who else?
> Probably not Michael Stipe, Jack Bruce, or Johnny Lydon.  Henry
> Kaiser?  Richard Thompson?  Syd Straw?

I saw them play at the Paradise in Boston a short while back, and the
most notable members there were Anton Fier, Jack Bruce, Syd Straw, and
someone else whose name I can't remember offhand, but who was in Faust
and has a bunch of solo albums.

			"If they find me racing white horses
			 They'll not take me for a buoy"

			 Doug