Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: pinball of the mind

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 86 15:30:03 EST
Subject: Re: pinball of the mind

> From: Joelll%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU  (Atrocity Joelll)

> Where's she from?

Kent, England.

> Where does she live now?

Kent, England.

> Why won't she tour America (or, it seems, anywhere else other than Great
>   Britain)?

I have a better question.  "Why won't she tour Great Britain?"  She
hasn't done a concert tour in 7 years.  The problem is that she is
obsessed with doing things right, or not at all.  After the last tour,
she wanted to have two more albums before another tour so that she
could do totally new material.  But "The Dreaming" flopped
commercially (in comparison to her other records), so she probably
didn't have enough money to do an elaborate tour.  Now she wants to do
a film of "The Ninth Wave" and says she probably won't have time to do
that *and* a concert tour.

> Is there anything else scandalous or otherwise interesting anyone
> can tell me about her?

She lives in blissful sin with her bass player, Del Palmer, and her
two cats Pyewacket and Zoodle and has done so for many years.  Is that
scandalous enough?

			"We're all alone on the stage tonight"

			 Doug