Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

One Last Word (on this subject anyway)

From: David M. Hardy <HAADAV@MITVMA>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1986 10:27 EST
Subject: One Last Word (on this subject anyway)

I just went back and reread my original posting, and gosh, golly, and JHTC,
I can't find ANYTHING in it where I told ANYONE to STOP DOING ANYTHING!!!!
Perhaps those who think I did should go back and reread it themselves instead
of reading things into it that aren't there.  It was the person who said
"Please stop using obscenities" that triggered this whole thing who said to
stop.  Now I'm going to put my walkman back on and continue listening to
Stan Rogers' "White Squall," followed by Fred Small's "Heart of the
Appaloosa" and the Legendary Pink Dots' "The Lovers" among other things which
there just aren't words, profane or otherwise, to describe.  Saved by the
music....

                        "And I tell these kids 100 times
                         don't take the lakes for granted.
                         They go from calm to 100 knots