Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush on Stage

From: ROBB LEATHERWOOD <ROBB-LEATHERWOOD%LADC@CISL-SERVICE-MULTICS.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 86 21:35 PST
Subject: Kate Bush on Stage
Randomness: About the only thing on a farm that has an easy time is the dog.

I saw, at my local record store, a 12" Mini-Album by Kate Bush.  It's
called "Kate Bush on Stage" and it's on Harvest records.  The pictures
and the 4 songs listed on the back are the same as the 7" single of
the same name that I saw in Jim Lippard's boxed set of KB singles.  Now,
this would be fine and dandy, but there's a sticker on the front that
says that the EP contains 6 songs.  Either the sticker is lying or the
list on the back is.  Does anybody know the answer to this?  And what
is Kate doing on Harvest records? (Before you scream at me because all
of her other records that I don't have are on Harvest, let me tell you
that I only have HoL, The Dreaming, The Kick Inside on CD, and her
2 latest 12-inches.  I just don't remember seeing that Harvest label on
any of the other records I've seen by her.)

Another Kate question:  Now that I have what I have, what should I
get next?  Never For Ever?  Lionheart?  Or some singles or what?  I'd
appreciate a suggestion for my next Kate Bush record.  (If there are
truly 6 songs on that Mini-Album, I expect I'll get that next.  I mean,
it only costs $6.99)

So long,
  -Shoo