Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Won't this unleash some messages?

From: CUTTER%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU (Local UMass address is Cutter@Mailer.CY175)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 86 12:00:48 EST
Subject: Won't this unleash some messages?

OK, I admit it. I've never heard any Kate Bush other than "Running Up
That Hill" and her b-vox on "peter gabriel III". The first time I
heard her solo was when WFNX played RUTH back in the summer. I liked it
immediately, but had not the funds to buy the album. Now that I'm
financially solvent again, I want to get some of her stuff.

My question is: What would be considered a KB "starter"? In other words,
what of KB's should I get first, and what should I absolutely avoid?
What is valuable if I see it lying in Second Coming Records, and what
is a rip-off?

                                      Joe Turner
                                      {decvax,ima,linus}!cca!ringwld!cutter
                                      cutter@umb.csnet
                                      rg.cutter@oz.lcs.mit.edu
                                      take your pick...

"The safety pin returns my smile, I nod a brief hello,
 While you are building molecules with your garden hoe." - Beatles