Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My encounter with "The Most Feared Man In Rock"!

From: seismo!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl (John Labovitz)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 86 11:30:20 EDT
Subject: Re: My encounter with "The Most Feared Man In Rock"!

Hi.  I went to the Fall show also.  I didn't think it was that hot --
probably just because the band was in a bad mood.  Then again, most of the
Fall that I've heard before was off ``Live at the Witch Trials,'' so maybe I
was hoping for too much.

Is the drummer the same as on most of the albums?  He sounded a lot
different live; don't know if it was just miking techniques, or an
incomplete drum kit, or what.

What did you think of the Volcano Suns?  I enjoyed them more than the Fall,
actually.  Nice simple punk / rock.  I love the drummer's voice (and
screams)...

John Labovitz		..!{rlgvax,seismo}!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl
--
Don't act so embarrassed
It's a family trait