Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rites of Spring

From: bdmrrr!potomac!jsl@seismo.CSS.GOV (John Labovitz)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 86 12:13:27 est
Subject: Rites of Spring

Well, in case none of you have heard, one of the best hardcore bands in the
world -- Rites of Spring -- have broken up.  Mike Fellows, the bassist,
decided to leave (for reasons unknown).  Instead of trying to find a new
bassist, the three remaining members (Guy, Eddie, and the drummer (whose
name I can't remember right now)) are forming a new band.  I don't know if
they're going to have a bassist or not.  We'll see.

Buy Rites of Spring's record anyway (I think it's on Fountain of Youth
Records).  It's really good.

John Labovitz		..!{rlgvax,seismo}!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl
--
I've got you under my skin where the rain can't get in
And if the sweat pours out, just shout,