Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'm not trying to ignore you, really....

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 86 02:58:50 est
Subject: I'm not trying to ignore you, really....

About a week ago, someone accidentally created a new file system on
Eddie where the user file system used to be, and a back-up had not been
done since December 3rd.  So if you sent me mail between December 3rd
and last week, and I never answered it, and you still want an answer,
please send me a copy of the unanswered mail.

			"I just can't believe that when you die, you
			 just disappear.  All that energy has got to
			 go somewhere."

			 Doug