Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Trivia Question

From: J Eric Roskos <think!harvard!topaz!peora!jer>
Date: 31 Dec 85 16:59:19 EST (Tue)
Subject: Trivia Question

While sitting here thinking about how I sort of miss the Love-Hounds
discussions, and stuff like that, I realized that I had left a "loose end"
when I disappeared recently.  Specifically:

Nobody ever answered my A-ha "Take on Me" trivia question.  So, I will tell
you the answer now: it's the movie _Altered_States_.

And, also, I never answered the question someone asked about "What is the
etymology of the term `Golden Ghetto'".  This term was first used to refer
to Sandy Springs, GA, an area in which very high-income people live, which
has a very high level of crime perpetrated by juvenile offenders.