Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

the guy on CVT that does the hardcore show goes down to the Loft and doesn't
get beat up and he could have gotten a bit part in Revenge of the Nerds
if you know what I mean!) If you REEALLLLY wanna hear the best in new
English music (with the exception of Kate) check out Discharge's new
album, a killer piece of oily plastic, ma'am.

Well, I'm off to see Rites of Spring/Beefeater/Dag Nasty and a band
I don't know the name of yet in Georgetown for $4!  Advance word is
that Wicinski and Labowitz are gonna be there, too, so it's gotta
be the social event of the week, dont-cha-know?

hofmann