Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Doug?????

From: Peter Stokes <stokes%cmc.cdn%ubc.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 85 06:23:05 pst
Subject: Doug?????
Mmdf-Warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA

Aggravationfortheweek...

When is Doug returning from where-ever he went???  Did he run off with
Kate like I told him to... I hope not because I want to run off with
her.  (run off?).  Has he given any indication on the posting of a
summary of his interview??

Actually, who is Doug anyway to be granted an interview with Kate??
Radio station DJ, writer or plain talented and lucky??

pete

"better watch yourself or you gonna get hurt yourself"