Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB on Miami Vice

From: Elgin Lee <ehl@su-navajo.arpa>
Date: 22 Nov 1985 2317-PST (Friday)
Subject: KB on Miami Vice

A few minutes ago, I was surprised to hear the soft but unmistakable
sounds of the choral section of "Hello Earth" emanating from the
living room.  "That's strange," I thought -- as far as I knew, I was
the sole Kate Bush fan in my house.  Checking it out further, I
quickly saw that it was coming from the TV set, to the scene of some
gunman stalking through a house gunning for somebody or another.  They
played the choral section up to the voiceover at the end (the one
that's in what sounds like German -- what's it mean, anyway?).

Somehow, the music didn't seem all that appropriate.

Elgin Lee

UUCP:  ..decvax!decwrl!glacier!navajo!ehl
old ARPA:  ehl@su-navajo.ARPA
new ARPA:  ehl@su-navajo.stanford.edu