Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: still more stupid questions for kate

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 85 19:25:03 est
Subject: Re: still more stupid questions for kate

> From: Tim

> Doug, aske Kate what she feel of all of her new found american
> publicity...

I'll just tell you what's she'd say:

	Great!  Wonderful!  Yeah.  It's a really thrill to know that my
	art is being accepted here.  That people are willing to accept
	me.  Wonderful.  Really.

> if she going to be interview by the mass media publications, then she
> must have some anti-feelings about the press, etc....

It's awfully difficult to get her to say anything bad about anyone.
When people ask her what she thinks about the vicious things that people
have said about her in the British press, she just says that she thinks
they are funny and that they don't hurt her.  On the other hand, if you
mention the press's treatment of Del Palmer or Rolf Harris, she'll say
that she thinks that some writers are being really wicked and petty and
narrowminded.

			-Doug