Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds will be on auto-pilot

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 85 17:11:28 est
Subject: Love-Hounds will be on auto-pilot

In a couple of days, I'm going to New York for about a week.  Then I'm
coming back for a couple of days, and then I'm going to England for a couple
of weeks.  So for most of this time, I won't be here to deal with any
requests or problems.  Hopefully, nothing will go wrong.  If some serious
problem occurs, like a horrible mail loop, someone please send mail to
bcn@mit-eddie, and tell him to turn of the list.

			Your semi-existant mailing list maintainer,

			Doug