Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate, Robyn Hitchcock

From: hsut@purdue-ecn.ARPA (Bill Hsu)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 85 13:45:15 EST
Subject: Kate, Robyn Hitchcock

Really-from: Bill Hsu

	After griping for many weeks about not having seen any Kate Bush
videos, I saw both versions of RUTH over the weekend. (How's that for
synchronicity?) The sedate version (I assume this was on MTV) was shown
on the mainstream dreck NBC video program Friday Night Videos. I was
in a bar at the time and couldn't hear the music. The REAL version
with the lovely dancing was on Odyssey, a cheap 24 hour video station
out of Florida (who knows why Purdue University cable got it).

	Just saw the Robyn Hitchcock live album. Neat pictures on the
back!! How about some reviews of Robyn Hitchcock's concert, Doug and
Jim?

					Bill Hsu