Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

more stupid information

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 85 14:21:37 est
Subject: more stupid information

Love and Rockets is also the name of a comic book that is published
in Thousand Oaks California by three brothers. Each brother writes
his own strip with one of them being catagorized as being a bizarre
version of "Archie's Comics" starring Laurie Anderson. The cover of
the issue they show in the Washington Post's Book World section shows
three punks and one beauty star, with one of the punks having the
bars of Black Flag on her sleeve.

At the White House reception Saturday Nite for Prince Charles and
Lady Di, in attendence was: Clint Eastwood, Niel Diamond, John
Travolta, Tom Selleck, and artist David Hockney. If this guy isn't
hip and trendy yet, he should be in about 12 hours.

Tim "I was invited, but I chose to see Robyn Hitchock instead" Wicinski