Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For jer ...

From: harvard!topaz!jerpc.PE.UUCP
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 85 08:54:12 est
Subject: Re: For jer ...

> Really-From: valerie%sdcc13@SDCSVAX.ARPA (Valerie Polichar)
> I'm sorry to post to the bulletin board, but the reason
> I haven't replied to your letters is that my mail to you
> keeps bombing!!

Then all is forgiven, ma'am!  (Now, if I only knew how to fix
it!  I wonder if anyone else has this problem mailing to me?)
I'll bet it's a Sendmail somewhere out there... try this path
here:

	vax135!petsd!peora!jerpc!jer@ucb-vax.ARPA

While some clumsy eafs have been messing up ucb-vax lately, once
one gets past it there aren't any more sendmails, anywhere on
the path...
					- jer

PS - enjoyed your poem.