Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: umcp-cs!aplcen!uucp@seismo.CSS.GOV
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 85 07:26:45 EDT

>From ins_aset@jhunix Mon Oct 21 16:59:19 1985 remote from jhunix
Date:     Mon, 21 Oct 85 16:59:03 EDT
From:     Susanne E Trowbridge <ins_aset@jhunix>
Subject:  "My Lagan Love"

I just bought the "Cloudbusting" 12"...it's excellent, and I really enjoy
the soulful singing on "Burning Bridges."  And anyone who doesn't get chills
up their spine upon hearing "My Lagan Love" must be dead!

This brings me to a question...anyone have any idea what "Lagan" means??

I also bought a lovely poster of the "Ninth Wave" picture.

You know, this mailing list has really increased my appreciation for Kate's
songs.  If only all my favorite artists had their own mailing lists...The
FALL, for example!!  Now there are some obscure lyrics for you!  If there
are perchance any other Fall fanatics out there, I'd love to hear about it.

"Going to put the fun back into being pretentious"