Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katie logo

From: hall%beta.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM (Dan Hall)
Date: Monday, 21 Oct 1985 08:56:29-PDT
Subject: Katie logo

>> Barbara Petersen
>  Doug Alan

>>    I know that the "K.T. logo" is supposed to be hidden somewhere on
>>    each of KB's album covers, but, I have yet to find one of these
>>    hidden logos, since I don't know exactly what I'm looking for!
>>    Would someone in the know care to elaborate and/or give some
>>    hints....

> Look at the back cover of "The Kick Inside".  It's not even hidden
> there.  (If you only have the CDs or prerecorded cassettes, don't bother
> looking for the logos.)

It's not very hard to find on the cover of _Lionheart_ either.
It's not the two discrete letters K and T that I first started looking for.
It looks something like this:

              .  .
              . .
              ..
              . .
              .   .

I first saw it on the cover of _The Dreaming_.  I spent 5 minutes last night
looking for it on _Never For Ever_ but didn't find it (there's a lot going on
on that album cover!).  I shall endeavor to persevere (I'll look again).  8^)

Dan Hall
Merrimack, NH