Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KBC trivia (Patti Smith)

From: Michael C. Berch <mcb@lll-tis-b>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 85 13:52:04 pdt
Subject: Re: KBC trivia (Patti Smith)
Newsgroups: local.kate-bush

> "Wow" was Kate's try at a Pink Floyd song.  "Kite" is a Bob Marley song.
> "Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbrake" is a Patti Smith song.

That reminds me ... can anybody provide any details about what Patti
Smith is up to these days?  I asked this on net.music about a year
ago and the replies mentioned that she had married Fred "Sonic" Smith
and lived somewhere in the Midwest (Chicago?), and was involved in
some kind of music but nobody knew anything specific.

Michael Berch
mcb@lll-tis-b.ARPA
{akgua,allegra,cbosgd,decwrl,dual,ihnp4,sun}!idi!styx!mcb