Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

German version of RUTH

From: hound!hejira
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 85 10:12:26 edt
Subject: German version of RUTH

> Date: Tue, 15 Oct 85 13:26:45 edt
> From: Doug Alan <nessus>

> I want the German version of RUTH!!!  I know it exists, cuz someone I
> know heard it while in Germany....  but no one can find it anywhere.

RUTH auf Deutsch?  Sounds like KB is taking after Nena (remember 99 Luft-
balloons?).  Sorry -- couldn't resist.  I'm going to Switzerland in a
few days for CCITT conferences.  Will check in Geneva and Zuerich
to see if it's available.   Do you know if it has been released as a
single?

	Rob Preston	<ihnp4!hound!hejira   -- AT&T Bell Labs>