Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

mag topix, etc.

From: valerie%sdcc13@SDCSVAX.ARPA (Valerie Polichar)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 85 20:18:46 PDT
Subject: mag topix, etc.

Doug - would be great if you could collect these responses to the
KB tape into some sort of article for the mag!   Would be amusing
and edifying (which tape are you using???)

Everybody - I think in the end what I'm going to do is get some topic
ideas from the stuff I've got so far, and then write to the varius
people who put them forth to find out if they've more to say on the
subject.  Sort of interviewing the love-hounds members.. !

I've been studying the KB fanzines so far - I think the quality of
ours is going to be somewhere in the middle, which is /fine/.

I'm aiming for a first issue just before Christmas.

I'm interested in investigating the concept of KB "sounding like a witch",
etc.  Any comments or second-hand stories or whatnot are of utmost interest
to me..

Thanks!!
			Valerie