Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A Strange Dream ....

From: Henry Chai <chai%utflis%toronto.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 85 05:38:31 edt
Subject: A Strange Dream ....

Today after listening to HoL I dozed off, and found that I was watching
a new video from Kate -- a new song!  At first there's this train coming
out from a tunnel, and then Kate is seen riding on a bicycle (the racing
kind).  The song started off quite conventionally, actually I thought
it sounded like "Strawberry Fields Forever" (no, I haven't heard that
song for quite a while) but then all sorts of "strange sounds" came in...
(can't remember the rest)

But I know why I dreamt of the train -- after Doug explained about
"Orgone", everything in "Cloudbusting" made sense, except the very end
where you sort of hear a train stopping and a whistle being blown.  Is there
something you're not telling us, Doug?

I also wonder what would be on the B-side of the next single.  Dare we hope
that it's a new song, i.e. not in HoL ???

-- Henry