Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Test

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 85 09:37:21 edt
Subject: Test

I just changed a bunch of uucp paths that were going through allegra and
ihnp4 to go over csnet instead, so that allegra and ihnp4 won't lynch
me.  Hopefully, I didn't break anything too badly.  And hopefully
csnet-relay.arpa won't lynch me either.

Eddie's connection to ihnp4 died a while back, and it took me a while to
realize it, so if you were getting stuff through ihnp4, there is
probably a whole buch of stuff for you sitting around in some queues
somewhere.

			-Doug