Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Some KB info for the list...

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 85 18:55:05 edt
Subject: Re: Some KB info for the list...

> From: Kevin Carosso <allegra!scgvaxd!engvax!KVC>

> Although I love KB very much, I really don't know much about her.  Could
> someone who gets some of the KB fan club info (or other sources) post
> some articles about her?  Tell us all there is to know about our favorite
> talent!

Uh, gee, I have like 2000 pages of stuff.  I don't think I have time to
type it all in right now.  However, I bet that if you sent a check for

	Break-Through
	Box 160
	Hartney, Manitoba  ROM OXO
	Canada

and asked for all their back-issues, that within a month 434 pages of KB
fanzine, spread out over seven issues, would appear in your mail box.

> How about posting some photos!   :-)

Well, I don't have my Mac yet, and I don't have a frame grabber or video
camera, but when and if I do, I could post Mac pictures.... :-)  Then
again, Break-Through prints lots of pictures.  They even sell a package
of 20 8x10s (8 color, 12 black and white) for $8.

				"I know your face well
				 I know it well"

				 Doug