Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RUTH

From: harvard!seismo!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl (John Labovitz)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 85 18:17:30 edt
Subject: RUTH

I heard RUTH at the 9:30 club last nite.  Very strange to hear Kate Bush
in a place like that.  Many people were dancing to it, but I couldn't
really tell if they knew who was playing.  RUTH certainly sounds different
than most ``dance tracks'' played around here -- much more interesting.
Unfortunately, they didn't have the video (they showed part of
`Koyanisqatsi' (however you spell it) on the monitors).

--
John Labovitz		..!{rlgvax,seismo}!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl